Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Rainbow.

While having a hard day, last week, the clouds in the sky matched my mood. I was thinking about Erik's birthday, that was coming up, and trying to think about what to do for that. A song came on the radio, that made me feel sad, and just then, i turned the corner and saw a double rainbow in the sky! It was amazing.
Instantly the band Perry song came into my head. If I Die Young.
"Lord make me a rainbow, I'll shine down on my mother
She'll know I'm safe with you when she ...stands under my colors, oh and
Life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no
Ain't even grey, but she buries her baby

The sharp knife of a short life, well
I've had, just enough time"


This picture was taken from my car, while driving on the freeway. It isnt a perfect picture, but it is a double rainbow. Thank you for the rainbow. I know, without the rain, there would be no rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment